- A is for The Anne Arundel County Public Libraries.
- B is for Board Game Geeks.
- C is for Google Calendar.
- D is for Google Documents.
- E is for ESPN.
- F is for Groundspeak (geocaching) Forums.
- G is for Google Reader.
- H is for Hilton.
- I is for It's Not About the Numbers.
- J is for Jehovah-Jireh Farm.
- K is for Somebody's blog I was looking at for a geocaching post.
- L is for Lakeside Veterinary Center.
- M is for GMail.
- N is for Netflix.
- O is for Online Go.
- P is for Prince George's County Libraries.
- Q is for QuestionPro, a polling site that the Washington Post uses sometimes.
- R is for the Redskins.
- S is for Yahoo! Sports.
- T is for Talking Points Memo.
- U is for United Airlines.
- V is for the Washington Times. For reasons unknown to me, I access their (written) Redskins coverage through video1.washingtontimes.com.
- W is for the Weather Underground.
- X is for Redskins Radio (aka Triple-X ESPN Radio).
- Y is for Youtube.
- Z is for zip...I have no web sites for Z.
How have things changed? Well, this time, I did the check during football season, so more Redskins stuff than just their site popped up. Also, I read a lot of content through Google Reader, so a number of sites don't pop up because I view their "feeds" more than the site itself. Ironically, Talking Points Memo, another one of the holdovers, appears there because I don't read its feed. I find it too hard to keep up with, but sometimes when I've cleared out the stuff in Google Reader, I head over there to see if there's anything interesting.
The Prince George's library system is another keeper, though they've changed letters. The fourth repeat site was United, so I guess I'm still flying too much.
This time, a lot of sites appeared with letters other than their main name. In particular, Google appears to own me. I can see some new interests I've developed in the past few years -- go, geocaching, buying meat directly from farms, and Netflix.
Hmm. Kind of interesting, but three and a half years seems about right.