From H9 diagonally to O2, you see 8 icons fulfilled. They are:
- H9: Curling Clubs - Potomac Curling Club in Laurel, MD, visited 9/27/2008.
- I8: Peace Poles - Standley Park Peace Pole in San Diego, MD, visited 7/20/2008. (And 4 others.)
- J7: Butterfly Houses - Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History in Santa Barbara, CA, visited 8/18/2008.
- K6: Octagon Buildings - "Circus House" Antique Shop in Homer, NY, visited 4/11/2010.
- L5: Minor League Baseball Stadiums - Prince George's Stadium in Bowie, MD, visited 8/22/2008.
- M4: Time Capsules - Bicentennial Time Capsule in Cornwall, ON, visited 4/17/2010.
- N3: Pubs and Inns - The Hole in the Wall in Bristol, UK, visited 9/19/2008.
- O2: Insect Sculptures - Beetle in Bristol, UK, visited 9/15/2008.
Unfortunately, this doesn't hold out much hope for expansion. P1 is "Free Overnight RV Parking Locations". There are 40 existing waymarks in that category, and since you don't actually need an RV, it probably wouldn't be too hard to create another. On the other hand, I10 is "Remote Backcountry Shelters", which would require me to go to the remote backcountry. Moreover, even if I broke through that barrier, because of the placement of the diagonal, I could only expand this run to 16, not to the 20 required for a full-fledged bingo. Still, it's progress, and other runs will start coming together soon.
How am I doing on other counts? Last February, I had 202/874 categories, now I have 289/940. My rate has climbed from 23.1% to 30.7%. My number of missing categories has dropped from 672 to 651, even as they add categories.
I have at least three more categories I'm planning to add in the next few days, but those require me to create the waymarks, so it will take a little more time.