- Chicago wins with a Kansas City-Green Bay Super Bowl.
- Cincinnati wins with either Kansas City-Seattle or Pittsburgh-Seattle.
- Denver wins with either Kansas City-Green Bay or New England-Green Bay.
- Green Bay wins with Kansas City-Seattle.
- Minnesota wins with Kansas City-Green Bay.
Thursday, January 14, 2016
2015 Stay-At-Home Bowl Update: And Then There Were Five
After last weekend's Wild Card action, there are five teams alive in the 2015 Stay-At-Home Bowl. With four teams left alive in each conference, there are sixteen possible Super Bowl matchups. Only four give us a Stay-At-Home Bowl winner, but one would give us our first triple winner, and another the rare double winner.