- Things get off to a good start in 2000 as I explain why Bush will not win the presidency.
- Here are my posts from England the week of 9/11.
- Here are some pictures from our wedding in 2002.
- Here is a genealogy post, in which I reveal that my one direct ancestor who fought in the Civil War suffered not only from hemorrhoids, but also diarrhea and rheumatism.
- Here are some pictures from our 2004 trip to Berne, Switzerland.
- Here, we are preparing for my 2005 cross-country drive.
- In 2006, a picture of me playing go appeared in a local paper.
- In 2007, Teddy celebrated his 15th birthday.
- In 2008, we had a fun Thanksgiving in Australia.
- In 2009, we celebrated Christina's birthday with a long bike ride.
- Earlier this year, I made my radio debut as "Dr. Snowpanic."
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
And now it's been 10 years...
Ten years ago today, I started this blog. In honor of this momentous occasion, I bring you one memorable (?) post from each calendar year.
Posted by Jon Grantham at 2/23/2010 02:09:00 PM