I like the above map as a way of summarizing a bunch of bike rides at once. I've continued logging my trips at Everytrail; links below.
- On the 2nd, we rode to the bike shop and back (light red path). On the way, I popped a tire, which led me to get nice new tires on my bike.
- On the 4th, I inadvertently rode to Silver Spring (light green path). I was aiming for Takoma Park, but I took a wrong turn (yes, even with the GPS receiver). At slightly more than 20 miles, this is my longest trip yet. At least I got some good hummus out of it.
- On the 5th, I slowed down to a 10-mile ride linking the Paint Branch Trail and the Trolley Trail (dark blue path). Unfortunately, there's no good connection, so I probably won't try this one again soon.
- On the 6th, I rode to and around Lake Artemesia (pink path).
- On the 7th, I stuck to University Park; it was kinda boring (light blue path).
- On the 8th, Christina and I looked for a shortcut to Takoma Park and Silver Spring (dark red path).
- On the 9th, I headed to the Riverdale Park Farmers Market (dark green path).
- On the 10th, I biked to La Fondita, a nearby authentic Mexican restaurant (yellow path).